Body waxing is a very efficient option for unwanted hair removal for men and women. After a body waxing session, it usually takes somewhere between 2-8 weeks for the hair to grow back up on the treated area, depending on the area itself.
Things you should know when booking your appointment:
- It is recommended that you exfoliate your treated area at least 24 to 48 hours prior to your visit.
- You might want to apply a numbing cream to your treated area at least 30-45 min before your visit to cut down on any discomfort.
- You should not be shaved for at least 2 weeks prior to your visit.
Take advantage of the benefits
- Hair will grow back gradually thinner and sparser.
- The skin is less likely to suffer inflammation.
- There is a smaller chance for ingrown hairs.
- You’ll get smoother skin by exfoliating.
- Completely avoid cuts or nicks.